Thursday 12 November 2015

Life Drawing 12 November 2015

An interesting session this evening. The project I am doing is themed around 'activities of the everyday'. I was starting to think about narrowing this down to eating and sleeping. Low and behold, this evening's life model poses as though asleep. I am definitely going to have to work these drawings into something about sleeping habits!

This is a page of 1 minute gesture drawings...minus the watercolours. I did those afterwards!


The next page is actually two very similar poses.


This page is a mixture of different poses, angles on poses and different parts of the body from one session. What I like is how re narrative appears to tell of a woman looking like she is going to sleep, wakes and then falls back to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment